Wednesday 12 August 2015

BeBrows

So it's been a very long time since I've sat down and wrote a blog post for you all, after everyone telling me I should get back into blogging, they loved reading my blog, finally I've bit the bullet and i'm back!

I decided to write a post about BeBrows. I've recently got BeBrows done and for those of you sitting reading this thinking "BeBrows? What are BeBrows?" They're basically a softer HD Brow that make your brow more defined and I absolutely love them!

I got my BeBrows done in Ebano in Ballinteer for €18 as I was a model for a friend but it usually costs €38 which I will definitely be going back to get them done when needs be.

Before I got BeBrows done my eyebrows were just shocking. I was definitely a over-plucker when I was younger resulting in me now struggling to grow out my eyebrows. Since getting these BeBrows I've noticed such a difference in my eyebrows and they're even starting to grow out yaaay!

I would definitely recommend BeBrows to anyone who wants to completely transform their brows!


Thank you for reading, 
Leah x

No comments:

Post a Comment