Friday 14 August 2015

Urban Decay Naked Skin Range

Urban Decay can do nothing wrong in my eyes. Any product I have ever bought from Urban Decay I have absolutely loved. A couple of months ago I decided to take a trip to Urban Decay to treat myself to some new make up. Everyone needs to treat themselves once in awhile. So here is what I picked up!

I had been wanting to try their "Naked Skin" Foundation for awhile so I decided I would finally take the plunge and buy it. I do wear the lightest shade in this foundation which is 0.1. I love this foundation so much. The coverage is fantastic and the colour matches my skin perfectly. It does last on my face all day and never tends to wear off. The texture is a very thin liquid and it spreads easily when applying to the face. The finish of this foundation is a natural finish and I absolutely love it.  This foundation will set you back €34



The next product I picked up was the Naked Skin Concealer. I had heard a lot about this Concealer and decided I'd also try it. This concealer is supposed to be a dupe for the Nars Creamy Concealer. This product quickly became my favourite, I grab for it every time I do my make up. This is a full coverage concealer with a light weight feel. It does set very quickly and has a matte finish. It does stay on me all day and does not crease under my eyes. I wear the shade light neutral in this concealer. This product retails at €22


Since I picked up and Foundation and Concealer the women serving me twisted my arm to also buy the powder, and I sure am glad that she did. This is my holy grail powder since buying it, I haven't used another powder since. If I'm ever having a bad make up day, I pop on some of this powder and it never fails to make my make up look absolutely flawless. It gives a semi matte finish. My shade in this powder is Medium Light.
This powder will set you back €30










I hope you enjoyed this post. 
Thank you for reading 
Leah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment