Tuesday 2 September 2014

August Favourites


What better way to introduce you all to my blog than with an August favorites post.



Recently I purchased Mac Fix Plus and I have been trying it out for about a month now and all I can say is what did I do before this product?! it's simply amazing!

Fix+ is a skin refresher/finishing mist. It is to be applied before or after make up to freshen your face. Personally I spray it on my Real Techniques Stippling Brush before applying my foundation then when all my make up is finished I will spray my entire face with Fix+, It is recommended you do not hold the spray too close to your face. This product removes the "caked" look from your face if you over did it on the powder or simply just refreshes your face on a hot day (not that we get many of them in Ireland)

Fix+ is €20 for 100ml



My next favorite is this Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 perfume. It is described with a floral-oriental composition created of wild cherry and violet amber. It's scent is very fruity and sweet which personally I love. It's not an overpowering perfume unlike others out there. It's a fine spray so it drys on the skin almost instantly. When I run out I will definitely be re-purchasing this perfume. At the moment it is my go-to perfume and I wear it every day and receive numerous complements on it's scent.

Ralph Lauren Pony 4 costs €48 for the 50ml bottle.





Finally my last favorite, another Mac product, it is a frost blusher "Margin" I completely fell in love with this product when I seen it on my brothers girlfriend. It is the most flattering colour for any skin tone. I received this blusher from my brother as a present when I got my Leaving Cert results and I have not stopped using it since I got it.

This blush has a slight shimmer to it which gives the cheeks a lovely glow, it gives your face a really healthy look. This blush has great colour pay off and acts as a bronzer also. It is a very neutral shade in coral. Although its a Frost don't be put off as it's the most gorgeous blush ever. 

Mac frost blushers cost €23 




Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed my very first blog post, Leah x

4 comments:

  1. Great post, I really enjoyed it! Xxx
    origin-of-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant first post, the first one is always the scariest! Will have to follow you on bloglovin and can't wait to get reading your new posts! Us irish gals have to stick together ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes we do haha, thank you for the positive feedback! xx

      Delete