Friday 5 September 2014

My Favorite Foundation!

I think my all time favorite foundation would have to be Mac Studio Sculpt.





Everytime I do my make up this is the foundation I reach for. My shade in this foundation is NW15. This foundation comes in a tube which doesn't really bother me, I squeeze out a bit at a time so there is no waste. I myself have dry skin and the gel consistency of this foundation really helps to keep my face moisturised. Also, unlike other foundations it does not highlight my dry skin or stick to dry patches on my face.

The coverage on this foundation is medium but it's definitely buildable. A little goes a long way with this product which I love as it lasts me a very long time. I first bought this foundation in September of 2013 and I only ran out in July of 2014 so it really does last a very long time. When I knew I was running out of this product I ran out and bought a new one, I couldn't be without it!

I use a primer under my foundation but this product does last all day on my face and at the end of the day I do not look like I need to touch up its a long lasting foundation. The texture of this foundation is soft and blendable, the women working in MAC recommended that I apply the product with my fingers but I personally prefere to use my Real Techniques Stippling Brush followed by my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to make sure the foundation is really worked into my skin.

MAC Studio Sculpt costs €36.50
Have you tried this foundation? What do you think of it? 
Thank- you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment