Tuesday 2 September 2014

MAC Lipstick Collection

Ask anyone who knows me and I bet they will tell you about my lipstick addiction. I just cannot stop buying lipsticks so I decided to share with you all of my MAC lipsticks so far..






Snob: This was my very first mac lipstick which I bought in April of last year while I was in Paris. This lipstick has a satin finish. It applies so easy and smooth. The colour is perfect it is not too much and it's not too little it's just the right shade. It is a cool-toned pink with a purple tone to it.




Rebel: This lipstick also has a satin finish. I just adore the colour of this lipstick, although before I bought it I was a bit wary as I have small lips and pale complexion so I thought that this lipstick might look a bit weird on me but I didn't care I just had to have it. I bought it and fell in love instantly. It's a perfect fuchsia purple colour, it comes off creamy but the intensity of a matte. I myself wouldn't wear this colour on a day to day basis but I think it's the perfect colour on a night out with a nude eye so that the attention is on this beautiful colour.


Creme cup: I was looking for a nude colour for so long and decided to pick up this. It is the perfect pinky shade nude. This is a cremesheen finish. It is creamy and slightly glossy. It does tend to settle in fine lips so I would recommend using a lip pencil underneath. This lipstick does not build up well I find the more I apply it, it begins to look streaky and I have to rub it with my finger to remove the streaky look.


Rose Lily: Rose lily came out with the Fantasy of flowers collection and I just had to have this colour. It is a lustre finish. It is a light cool toned pink with blue undertones. The colour payoff is great and looks the same on the lips as it does in the bullet. The texture is creamy so the colour just glides on your lips.


Strip poker: This lipstick was limited edition from Sharon and Kelly Osbourne's MAC collaboration. This particular lipstick was from Kelly's line and has a matte finish. I do love this lipstick but I think you need a nude lip liner with it as when I first used it I looked like I had just put my foundation on my lips, I really did not like it until I went and bought a nude liner. I always use the Essence lip liner in the shade Kinda sexy and it looks great paired together


Viva Glam Rihanna: I love the packaging of this lipstick that is what instantly drew me in but then I seen the colour and I loved it so again I needed it in my collection. The red is blue based but the lipstick is a frost and has gold flecks it warms the colour making it look a warmer colour. The red pigment in the product is blue toned but the flecks of gold makes it overall more warm toned


  
Pleasure Bomb: it described as a matte fuchsia shade. It is one of the most vibrant and vivid blue based fuchsia with red undertones. This shade can look good on any skin tone as it has a balance mixture of colors. Usually blue based fuchsia are not considered as wearable by many cause it looks quite neon in person. Personally I don't wear this lipstick that much as I think it's too bright for me but I do love the colour of it. 

I hope you all enjoyed reading about my MAC lipstick collection! Leah x

No comments:

Post a Comment