Wednesday 3 September 2014

REVIEW: Seventeen Instant Glow Cream Bronzer!

I absolutely love contouring, I love contouring my face when applying my make up as I feel it changes the shape of the face completely.




Before I used to use the Bourjois Paris "Delice de Poudre" or the Sleek Contour Kit in the shade light. I must admit this is my new all time favorite bronzer. I apply this product to my cheekbones, my hair line and a little bit on my temples. I use my Real Techniques Contour Brush to apply this and a Stippling brush to blend it in. The creamy texture of this product made it super easy for me to blend it in to my skin. The colour of the bronzer is not to dark so it blends into my foundation perfectly. The colour builds up well. I like to use this for contouring as I like to have a natural contour and don't like having harsh lines and this product is perfect as it blends so easy!




















I think if you're a beginner this product is perfect for you it's so simple and easy to use.

Seventeen Instant Glow Cream Bronzer costs €6.29 available from all Boots outlets nationwide.

I hope you all enjoyed this post, Leah x

No comments:

Post a Comment