Monday 8 September 2014

OOTD: Shopping!

Recently I went shopping with a friend of mine and before I left I decided I would take pictures for an OOTD post. The weather was nice so I decided to wear something nice and light on top which was a top from New Look and just paired it with some River Island Tube Pants and Topshop shoes.





 Make Up:
FACE:

  • Rimmel Fix and perfect primer
  • MAC studio sculpt foundation NW15
  • MAC pro long wear concealer NW15
  • Rimmel stay matte powder

CHEEKS:

  • MAC blush "margin"
  • MAC highlighter soft and gentle
  • Seventeen instant glow cream bronzer

EYES:

  • Essence eyebrow kit
  • Urban decay eyeshadow primer 
  • Naked 3 palette - limit, nooner, trick, buzz and strange
  • Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner 
  • L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Thanks for reading!
Leah x 

No comments:

Post a Comment