Tuesday 16 September 2014

REVIEW: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

I know, I'm a little late to the party with this post but I just could not decide weather I wanted this foundation or not. I think this is every beauty bloggers favorite foundation and I've wanted it for so long but I just never took the plunge and as I have dry skin I heard this foundation was great for that so finally after reading many reviews I decided to pop into Brown Thomas and get a sample of the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation.



 
Immediately when I got home I applied the foundation and needed the full size. I received a lot of money after I got my Leaving Cert results so I decided I was going to treat myself to this foundation. My shade in this foundation is "Deauville" and it matches my skin perfect. The coverage of this foundation is definitely buildable. I apply this using my Real Techniques Stippling Brush, Buffing Brush or Miracle Complexion Sponge, Which ever I feel like using when applying my make up.



When I first applied Nars Sheer Glow I loved it, as the day went on I felt like I needed to touch up my make up with powder because I felt my skin looked a little oily as I have dry skin I was kind of shocked by this. My foundation looked dull by the end of the day and I just could not wait to take my make up off. I am a little disappointed because of this but I will continue to use this foundation until I find a way that it lasts well on my skin and looks well throughout the day. I never usually need to touch up my make up but when using this foundation that isn't the case.

Nars Sheer Glow foundation costs €40, the pump is not included it costs an extra €4 for the pump.


Have you tried this foundation? Let me know in the comments what you thought of it.                                                           Thank-you for reading, Leah x

No comments:

Post a Comment